The Company Secretary of the Company shall act as a Secretary to the Committee. The scope and function of the Committee and its terms of reference shall include the following:
Tenure & Meetings:The Secretary ’/Investors’ Grievance Committee shall meet at least at least 4 times a year with maximum interval of 4 months between two meetings and shall report to the Board on a quarterly basis regarding the status of redressal of complaints received from the shareholders of the Company. The quorum for the meeting shall be one third of the total strength of the committee or two members, whichever is higher.
Terms of Reference:Redressal of shareholders’ and investors’ complaints, including and in respect of:
- Allotment, transfer of shares including transmission, splitting of shares, changing joint holding into single holding and vice versa, issue of duplicate shares in lieu of those torn, destroyed, lost or defaced or where the cages in the reverse for recording transfers have been fully utilized.
- Issue of duplicate certificates and new certificates on split/consolidation/renewal, etc.; and
- Review the process and mechanism of redressal of Shareholders /Investors grievance and suggest measures of improving the system of redressal of Shareholders /Investors grievances.
- Non-receipt of share certificate(s), non-receipt of declared dividends, non-receipt of interest/dividend warrants, non-receipt of annual report and any other grievance/complaints with Company or any officer of the Company arising out in discharge of his duties.
- Oversee the performance of the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent and also review and take note of complaints directly received and resolved them.
- Oversee the implementation and compliance of the Code of Conduct adopted by the Company for prevention of Insider Trading for Listed Companies as specified in the Securities & Exchange Board of India (Probation of insider Trading) Regulations, 1992 as amended from time to time.
- Any other power specifically assigned by the Board of Directors of the Company from time to time by way of resolution passed by it in a duly conducted Meeting,
- Carrying out any other function contained in the equity listing agreements as and when amended from time to time